Light Painting at Dunollie Makes Christmas
Time & Location
About the Event
Is your family planning on coming along to join us at Dunollie Makes Christmas and fancies trying something new? Why not have a go at our light painting activity with local photographers Nick Edgington and Edwina Aitkin?
This ticket provides a 10 minutes slot to have a go and capture images of your family with light paint. Each time slot can take up to 5 or 6 family members - which will allow enough time for everyone to have a shot. All children under the age of 5 will be required to be closely supervised for the duration of the activity.
Included with your ticket price will be a selection of low resolution watermarked images of your lightpainting. High resolution non-watermarked images will be available for purchase on the day.
Important Notice: This activity is NOT suitable for those who may suffer from epilepsy or light sensitivity due to camera flash and strobe lights.
Ticket is for Light Painting activity only and does not include full access to Dunollie Makes Christmas.
- 3.30 pm Light Painting£5£5Sold Out
- 3.40 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 3.50 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 4.00 pm Light Painting£5£5Sold Out
- 4.10 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 4.20 pm Light Painting£5£5Sold Out
- 4.30 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 4.40 pm Light Painting£5£5Sold Out
- 4.50 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 5.00 pm Light Painting£5£50£0
- 5.10 pm Light Painting£5£5Sold Out