Tartan Fabric & Gents Kilt Making Service
Now available at The Draper's Shop
Are you looking to purchase some beautiful Scottish Tartan? Our fabrics are now available to buy online.
We have both the Heritage MacDougall and Dalriada Tartan in 10 oz lightweight and 13 oz medium weight fabrics available for you to purchase in the comfort of your own home*.
Each fabric is sold by the metre. Please ensure to round up to the nearest metre depending on the length of fabric you require.
*Tartans may only be available as a pre-order at certain times due to The Draper's Shop awaiting a new bolt being woven. We will be able to provide you with an estimated arrival date for the fabric if you are looking to pre-order.
To order your tartan fabric, just click here.
Gents Kilt Making Service
The Draper's Shop Online is delighted to be offering a custom Gents Kilt Making Service.
If you are looking for a traditional made to measure, handmade Scottish kilt, all you need to do it choose from our Heritage MacDougall or Dalriada Tartans and email email@example.com.
Please Note: This service is specialist and limited due to the time it takes our kiltmaker to produce a kilt. Please ensure to book in early to avoid disappointment, and we will add you to our waiting list.
From here your bespoke Kilt Making service will begin:
1. Let us know what tartan you would like, if there is an estimated time you would like your kilt to be ready for and if you would like your kilt to be delivered.
2.We will send a measurement form for you to complete, with a helpful diagram and simple instructions to follow.
3.Once you have completed, checked and sent back your measurement form, we will provide you with a quote for the fabric, kilt making service and any delivery costs which may occur, along with an estimated completion date for your kilt depending on availability.
4. If you would like to continue with your order after receiving your quote, an invoice will be sent to you with an advance deposit requirement of 50%. This will secure your place on the waiting list.
5. Once deposit has been received, we will provide our kiltmaker with your fabric and measurements.
6. When your kilt has been finished, we will send an invoice for the remaining 50% of the outstanding balance.
7. As soon as payment has been received, we will dispatch your kilt or prepare it for you to collect in house.
Please feel free to contact us at if you require any further information relating to our service.