A Dunollie Mothers Day
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a lovely family day out to celebrate mothers day.
- Paint plant pots, or bring some of your old welly boots along to decorate and take part in flower planting
- Stone painting
- Create a beautiful flower card for your mum
- Decorate some tasty biscuits
Take part in our Mother and Child Challange - work together to search the grounds for clues.
Heritage talk will also be available for adults.
Kettle Garden Cafe will be open for lunch, home baking and refreshments.
Recommended for 3 - 10 years. Advanced booking recommended as spaces are limited.
This activity will be held outdoors so make sure to dress for the weather.
- Adult Ticket£6£60£0
- Child Ticket (3 - 15)£5£50£0
- Under 3 Years Ticket£0£00£0