Skyline Castle Fundraiser Event
Time & Location
About the Event
Join us for a packed evening and help us raise funds for the Phase III of Dunollie Castle Conservation.
Let's save Oban's Skyline!
Evening's Programme will include:
- 3 course meal prepared by local chef's Colin Felgate and Michael France, using locally sourced produce (included in ticket)
"To Start: Oban Whisky cured salmon with lemon dressed leaves
For Main: Slow braised topside of beef, winter vegetables with red wine and treacle jus served on chive mash
Dessert: Drambuie Pannacotta with cranachan cream, shortbread and Highland Fold Ice Cream"
- Fashion Show featuring some new fabrics developed by the Dunollie Team
- A quick update on progress of castle works so far
- In house Auction to bid for prizes such as Golf Weekend, Tennents Brewery Tour, First Weaving of the new Lorn Tweed and much more
- Raffle exclusive to dinner guests
- Live Music... act to be announced soon
Dress Code: Evening Wear. Doors Open at 6.30 pm, with dinner served at 7 pm sharp.
- Individual Skyline Ticket£50£500£0