Speciality Tours at Dunollie
Interested an a unique heritage experience, speciality tour or something to suit a specific area of interest?
Dunollie is able to offer a range of special tours, talks, activities and workshops at any time of the year.
A great way to enjoy your visit to Dunollie is through one of our speciality packages.
These are tailored especially for you, here are some examples of what we can offer:
“The Kingdom of Dalriada” Package
Typically would include guided tour, choose from one of our bespoke tours and enjoy an afternoon tea.
“My Dear Papa” Package
Typically would include a tour tailored for children which will explore our grounds, a fun heritage craft activity and packed lunch.
“The MacDougall Clan Chief” Package
Typically would include a tour of your choice, a grounds tour, light entertainment with special heritage dining experience.
Catering will be provided by our Kettle Garden Cafe.
Examples of Speciality Tours
Whether you have an area you are keen to know more about or have a special interest group, here are some examples of areas we can cover:
· Walk through enchanting Heritage Gardens on a Garden Tour
· Travel back to discover the rural Clan MacDougall history in a Museum Tour
· Fascinated by fabrics? Learn more about Dunollie’s ancient Textiles
· Bring you family along to enjoy an activity looking at Vikings, Jacobites and even Butter Churning!
- Delve further into Dunollie's unique Clan and Hope MacDougall Collections, or hear tales from our ancient Archives.
To find out more and discuss your visit further, call us on 01631 570550 or email .
*Advanced booking of at least 7 days is required for our speciality packages. Our packages can take a maximum of 30 guests per package ( capacity will vary for children's tours)